Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad Pro 2 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad Pro 2 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad Pro 2 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad Pro 2 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPad Pro 2. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPad Pro 2 Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
iPad Pro 2 Specifications
The iPad Pro 2 released in June 2017. iPad Pro 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/256/512 GB ROM. The iPad Pro 2 has a 12.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 2732 x 2048 pixels, iPad Pro 2 runs on Dual-core 2.26 GHz Apple A10X Fusion, and powered by a 10891mAh non-removable battery. The iPad Pro 2 comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPad Pro 2 iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPad Pro 2.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPad Pro 2 to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPad Pro 2 on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPad Pro 2 on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPad Pro 2 device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPad Pro 2 to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPad Pro 2 device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPad Pro 2 to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPad Pro 2 then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPad Pro 2 device has been activated, you cannot restore iPad Pro 2 or the activation will be lost.