Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad Air 2 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad Air 2 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad Air 2 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad Air 2 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPad Air 2. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPad Air 2 Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
iPad Air 2 Specifications
The iPad Air 2 released in October 2014. iPad Air 2 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB ROM. The iPad Air 2 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, the iPad Air 2 runs on Triple-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon Apple A8X, and powered by a 7340mAh non-removable battery. The iPad Air 2 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPad Air 2 iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPad Air 2.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPad Air 2 to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPad Air 2 on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPad Air 2 on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPad Air 2 device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPad Air 2 to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPad Air 2 device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPad Air 2 to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPad Air 2 then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPad Air 2 device has been activated, you cannot restore iPad Air 2 or the activation will be lost.