Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPad 5 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPad 5 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPad 5 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPad 5 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after restoring iPad 5. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud bypass iPad 5 Untethered iOS 14.4 Free easily by following some simple steps.
iPad 5 Specifications
The iPad 5 released in March 2017. iPad 5 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32/128 GB ROM. The iPad 5 has a 9.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels, iPad 5 runs on Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister Apple A9, and powered by an 8827mAh non-removable battery. The iPad 5 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to iCloud bypass iPad 5 iOS 14.4
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPad 5.
- Open the checkra1n 0.12.2 beta and connect your iPad 5 to your Mac.
- On the checkra1n Welcome page, a message appears that your iPad 5 on Ios 14.4 not supported
- Click on Options and check Allow untested iOS/iPadOS/TVOS versions and Skip A11 BRP check then click Back.
- your iPad 5 on Ios 14.4 now supported and connected in Normal mode.
- Click Start then click OK.
- The iPad 5 device is now in recovery mode.
- Entering your iPad 5 to DFU mode
- Get ready
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together.
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button.
- Your iPad 5 device is now jailbreak
- Click on Done.
- On your Windows computer Download & open the iCloud bypass tool
- Run the iCloud bypass tool as an administrator then click OK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’VE ALREADY TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OTHERWISE, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO USE iCloud bypass tool.
- Connect your iPad 5 to your Computer and Click Active
- Insert a Working SIM Card on your iPad 5 then clic OK.
- Wait until the activation process finish then click OK
- Congratulations Your iPad 5 device has been activated, you cannot restore iPad 5 or the activation will be lost.