Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 8 to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 8 before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 8 device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 8 device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 8. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud Activation Bypass iPhone 8 iOS 12.5.1 For Windows easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 8 Specifications
The iPhone 8 released in September 2017. iPhone 8 comes with 2 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 8 has a 4.70 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels, the iPhone 8 runs on Hexa-core 2x Monsoon & 4x Mistral Apple A11 Bionic, and powered by a 1821mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 8 comes with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 8
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 8.
- Open 3uTools and connect your iPhone 8 to your Computer then click on Flash & JB.
- Click on Jailbreak.
- Click on Make Checkra1n jailbreak USB flash drive.
- Click on Select from local.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Insert a USB device +4 GB then click on Start making.
- Click on YES.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully, click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2 then connect your iPhone 8 to the computer.
- Your iPhone 8 connected to normal mode then click on NEXT.
- Entering your iPhone 8 to recovery mode
- Click Start
- Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
- Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPhone 8 device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
- Run iFRPFILE ALL IN ONE tool
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your Computer then click on Untethered Bypass.
- Wait about 10 min until bypass iCloud iPhone 8 Complete
- Bypass Success, iCloud Activation Bypass iPhone 8 iOS 12.5.1 For Windows