Apple has a security feature (Icloud) in its iOS, which is one of the tightest security systems, After restoring your iPhone 7 Plus to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 7 Plus before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 7 Plus device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 7 Plus device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have gotten into trouble, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard resetting the iPhone 7 Plus. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to iCloud Activation Bypass iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.5.1 For Windows easily by following some simple steps.
iPhone 7 Plus Specifications
The iPhone 7 Plus was released in September 2016. iPhone 7 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/128/256 GB ROM. The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.50 inches Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the iPhone 7 Plus runs on a Quad-core 2.34 GHz Apple A10 Fusion, and is powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and a 7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
iCloud Bypass Tool
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 7 Plus
- First, you need to Jailbreak your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Open 3uTools and connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Computer then click on Flash & JB.
- Click on Jailbreak.
- Click on Make Checkra1n jailbreak USB flash drive.
- Click on Select from local.
- Find the checkn1x-1.1.6 then click Open.
- Insert a USB device +4 GB
- then click on Start making.
- Click on YES.
- Wait until making the Chekra1n jailbreak USB flash drive finish.
- Congratulations, the jailbreak U disk has been made successfully
- click Close.
- Restart your computer & boot it via USB Drive
- Boot option Keys
- Acer: ESC, F12, F9
- Asus: ESC, F8
- DELL: F12
- HP: ESC, F9
- Lenovo: F12, FN + F12.
- Samsung: ESC
- SONY: F10
- Toshiba: F12
- Boot option Keys
- Click on ALT+F2
- then connect your iPhone 7 Plus to the computer.
- Your iPhone 7 Plus is connected to normal mode
- then click on NEXT.
Entering your iPhone 7 Plus into recovery mode
Press and hold the side and volume buttons together
Release the side button but keep holding the volume down button
- Your iPhone 7 Plus device is now in recovery mode
- Wait until installing the jailbreak then click on Done.
- Run iFRPFILE ALL IN ONE tool
- Connect your iPhone 7 Plus to your Computer then click on Unthered Bypass.
- Wait about 10 min until bypass iCloud iPhone 7 Plus Complete
- Bypass Success, iCloud Activation Bypass iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.5.1 For Windows