Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to How to remove google account from Samsung M20 – Bypass FRP M20 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M20 released in January 2019. Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M20 has a 6.30 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung M20
- Power ON your Samsung M20.
- Now at the same time turn OFF wifi network and click on Next.
- When you see the circle loading keep clicking on the screen until getting the Samsung setup wizard app notification then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions, and Click on Search Icon then search for Google.
- To Open the google app clicks on OPEN.
- Click on Search then search for Settings.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy M20
- Finally, Finish all setup wizard & will ask you to unlock PIN that you set Up early.
- You have successfully remove google account from Samsung M20 – Bypass FRP M20.