Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Gionee X1 FRP Bypass Android 7 Nougat FRP Unlock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Gionee X1, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee X1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee X1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee X1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee X1 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee X1 easily.
How to Gionee X1 FRP Bypass
- Turn ON your Gionee X1.
- Connect your Gionee X1 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- Search for settings and open it then click on About phone.
- Tab 7 times on Version to enable Developer options
- Factory reset your Gionee X1:
- More settings ==>> Backup & reset
- Restore Factory Settings ==>> Restore.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Gionee X1 Android 7 Nougat FRP Unlock Without PC.