Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Gionee F205 FRP Bypass Gmail lock Bypass FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Gionee F205, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Gionee F205 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Gionee F205 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Gionee F205 device easily and smoothly.
Gionee F205 Specifications
The Gionee F205 was released in January 2018. Gionee F205 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Gionee F205 has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Gionee F205 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset, and is powered by a 2670mAh removable battery. The Gionee F205 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a Single SELFIE 5-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Gionee F205 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Gionee F205. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Gionee F205 easily.
How to Gionee F205 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Gionee F205.
- Connect your Gionee mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Security & password ==>> Security ==>> Device admin apps.
- Deactivate Find My Device
- Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning ==> Lock device when Unpinning.
- Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern ==> SKIP.
- That’s it! Restart your Gionee F205 & you have successfully Removed FRP Gionee F205 Gmail lock Bypass FRP Without PC.
Read more: Gionee Max FRP Bypass Without PC Android 10