Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Bypass Android 10 Without Pc 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite released in July 2017. Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite has a 5.84 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite easily.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Click on Settings ==> Security ==> device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Click on See all apps and Find Google Play Services then Disable.
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page & finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can FRP Unlock Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Bypass Android 10 Without Pc 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.