Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung S9 bypass Google account lock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S9 released in February 2018. Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 5.80 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa or Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S9
- Power ON your Samsung S9
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S9
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung S9 bypass Google account lock Android 10.