Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S7 Edge, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S7 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Edge mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 Edge device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S7 Edge easily.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE released in February 2016. Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 or Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 8890 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- Unlock FRP Samsung S7 Edge U8 Google FRP Reset Android 8.0
- Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Lock Remove Done Without pc
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 EDGE – FRP Android 8.0.0 without PC/Combination
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S7 Edge G935F
How to FRP BYPASS Samsung S7 Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Swipe from the left on the Not signed in and click on the Notification icon.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Google
- Once the google page opens, Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Edge & You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass free.