Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung M30 Bypass FRP Android 10 – Samsung frp tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M30 released in February 2019. Samsung Galaxy M30 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M30 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M30 runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M30, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M30 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M30 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M30 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M30 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M30. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung M30
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M30
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M30 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M30 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Finally! restart your Samsung M30 device and Enter the Pin lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung M30 Bypass FRP Android 10 – Samsung frp tool.