Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung J8 Google Lock Reset frp Android 10 – No PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung J8, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J8 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J8 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J8 easily.
Samsung Galaxy J8 Specifications
The Samsung J8 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J8 has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J8 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with Dual MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 16-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J8 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J8. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung J8
- Power ON your Samsung J8
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny & don’t ask again.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Settings.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung J8 Google Lock Reset frp Android 10 – No PC.