Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung J7 Prime 2 Google Lock Fix YouTube Update 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Prime 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Prime 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Prime 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Prime 2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 Prime 2 easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 released in March 2018. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Prime 2:
- Power ON your Samsung J7 Prime 2
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Click on help & feedback
- About Switch Access for Android ==>> How to set up Switch Access on your Android device ==>> Learn more about connecting to Bluetooth devices.
- Learn how to check your Android Version ==>> Not Enough space available ==>> Pixel phones.
- Remove apps & app data ==>> Learn how to uninstall apps==>> Tap to go to application settings.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J7 Prime 2.
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung J7 Prime 2 Google Lock Fix YouTube Update 2020.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.