Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung J7 2016 Android 7.0 Youtube Update Problem Fix 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Pro easily.
Samsung J7 2016 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 released in March 2016. Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 or Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 2016:
- Power ON your Samsung J7 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for any service that have a phone number Like Hotels Shop Mall Restaurants
- Click on More Info then click on CALL
- Click on 3dots then choose to Send Message
- Type www.google.com then click on Send
- Click on 3dots then tap on Open in Samsung Internet
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 2016 & you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung J7 2016 Android 7.0 Youtube Update Problem Fix 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.