Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung J6 Plus Google lock Bypass FRP SM-J600F 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus released in September 2018. Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with a Dual Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J6 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J6 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J6 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J6 Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Samsung J6 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! restart your Samsung J6 Plus device and finish the setup wizard
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung J6 Plus Google lock Bypass FRP SM-J600F 2020.