Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime – Remove Google Account Lock via HushSms and Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime released in December 2016. Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime has a 4.0 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset, and powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. The Samsung J1 mini prime comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a VGA on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime:
First of all, you will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 mini prime
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime
Congratulations! you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime – Remove Google Account Lock.