Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung A9 2018 – FRP Bypass Samsung SM-A920 U3 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A9 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A9 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A9 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A9 2018 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A9 2018 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 released in October 2018. Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 has a 6.30 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, and powered by a 3800mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 24-megapixel + 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung A9 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A9 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & release quickly on the volume up & power button to turn on the voice assistant.
- Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Now, turn OFF the voice assistant by press & release quickly on the volume up & power button.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung A9 2018 – FRP Bypass Samsung SM-A920 U3 2020.