Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung A6 Plus Google Lock Android 10 June 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A6 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A6 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A6 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A6 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A6 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A6 Plus easily.
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus Specifications
The Samsung A6 Plus released in May 2018. Samsung A6 Plus comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A6 Plus has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels, Samsung A6 Plus runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A6 Plus comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A6 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung A6 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info ==>> Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Setting, then click on bach arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Go back to the App permissions page and search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services >> Disable >> Disable app
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting >> apps >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services and Restart your Samsung A6 Plus device.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung A6 Plus Google Lock Android 10 June 2020.