Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS, After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung A10e google account Bypass FRP New Security easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10e, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A10e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10e mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A10e device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A10e device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A10e. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A10e Device:
How to Unlock FRP Samsung A10e
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10e mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10e Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go back to the youtube app by clicking on the back arrow.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Add an email address ==> Exchange and Office 365 ==> Add any address email.
- Next ==> Select ==> Pattern.
- Click on Continue and Draw a new Pattern then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung A10e device and draw the pattern lock then click on skip
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung A10e google account Bypass FRP New Security.