Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Samsung A10 Google Lock Android Pie APRIL 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A10, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A10 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A10 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
The Samsung A10 released in February 2019. Samsung A10 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A10 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung A10 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7884 Octa, and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A10 comes with a single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A10
- Power ON your Samsung A10
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- Click on App Info ==>> Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Setting, then click on bach arrow.
- In the search bar search for Wifi to turn if ON.
- Go back to the App permissions page and search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==>> biometrics and security ==>> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung A10 Google Lock Android Pie APRIL 2020.