Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Huawei P30 Lite Google Account bypass FRP 2020 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei P30 Lite Specifications:
Huawei P30 lite released in March 2019. Huawei P30 lite comes with 4/6 GB ram and 128 GB ROM. The Huawei P30 Lite has a 6.15 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels, Huawei P30 lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P30 lite comes with a Triple camera 48/24-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and Single 24/2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P30 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P30 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P30 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P30 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
Huawei P30 Lite Marie-L22A Downgrade ROM
Huawei P30 Lite MAR-L22 Downgrade ROM
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P30 Lite
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei P30 Lite
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei P30 Lite mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset end select Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei P30 Lite turn on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all setting.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P30 Lite.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Huawei P30 Lite Google Account bypass FRP 2020.