Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 Downgrade File Via Safe Mode easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei P20 lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei P20 lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei P20 lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei P20 lite device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei P20 lite easily.
Huawei P20 lite Specifications:
The Huawei P20 Lite released in March 2018. Huawei P20 Lite comes with a 4 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei P20 Lite has a 5.84 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Huawei P20 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P20 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P20 lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P20 lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P20 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P20 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P20 lite
- You need a USB OTG/SD CARD with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei P20 lite.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file & copy the dload folder in the USB OTG/SD CARD
- Press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei P20 lite mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Type YES Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Click on wipe data/factory reset & Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using the Volume buttons and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei P20 lite turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P20 lite.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX1 Downgrade File Via Safe Mode.