Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock Huawei Mate 10 Lite Without PC Gmail lock bypass FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Mate 10 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Mate 10 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Mate 10 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Specifications
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite was released in October 2017. Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite has a 5.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei Mate 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and is powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Mate 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Mate 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei Mate 10 Lite:
- Turn ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei Mate 10 Lite to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Double Tab & activate Single Tap activation.
- Now take a screenshot by click on the Power button & Volume down button at the same time.
- Quickly double-tap on the edit logo in the middle.
- A menu appears & a Long tab on Gmail.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Click on Notifications.
- More Setting.
- Tab on 3 Dots.
- Choose Setting ==> Manage accounts.
- Go to Settings ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Mate 10 Lite.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Huawei Mate 10 Lite Without PC Gmail lock bypass FRP 2021.