Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Unlock BQ Aquaris X Android 8.1 Oreo Bypass frp Last Update 2020 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your BQ Aquaris X, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your BQ Aquaris X is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your BQ Aquaris X mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your BQ Aquaris X device easily and smoothly.
BQ Aquaris X Specifications
The BQ Aquaris X was released in April 2017. BQ Aquaris X comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The BQ Aquaris X has a 5.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, BQ Aquaris X runs on an Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset, and is powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. The BQ Aquaris X comes with a 16-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your BQ Aquaris X device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your BQ Aquaris X. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your BQ Aquaris X easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP BQ Aquaris X
- Power ON your BQ Aquaris X.
- Connect your BQ mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Enter the pin code then click on OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then clicks on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- click on Android Setup
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it.
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Security & location ==> device admin apps ==> Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- See all apps ==> Google Play Services ==> Disable Google Play Services.
- Now go back & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it again.
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Setting ==> User & accounts ==> add account
- Choose Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> See all apps.
- Find Google Play Services then Enable.
- That’s it! Restart your BQ Aquaris X & you have successfully FRP Unlock BQ Aquaris X Android 8.1 Oreo Bypass frp Last Update 2020.