Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Unlock A10e Google Latest Security Fix App Not Install easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A10e Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A10e released in August 2019. Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A10e has a 6.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A10e runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10e, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A10e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10e mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A10e device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A10e device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A10e. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung A10e
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A10e mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A10e Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Samsung Unlock A10e Google Latest Security Fix App Not Install.