Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung S8 Plus Bypass Google Account Lock Without Sim Damage easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus released in March 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus has a 6.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 8895 Octa or Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S8 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung S8 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully FRP Samsung S8 Plus Bypass Google Account Lock Without Sim Damage.