Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Note 9 Unlock Gmail lock bypass With Samsung FRP Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Note 9, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 9 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa OR Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 9
- Power ON your Samsung Note 9
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the driver Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- A Google chrome page was open Search for Google.com >> 9 Points >> Maps.
- Drive >> Maps icon >> SKIP.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say: OPEN SETTINGS.
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the Samsung Note 9 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the Samsung Note 9 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung Note 9 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Note 9 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung Note 9 Unlock Gmail lock bypass With Samsung FRP Tool.