Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung bypass S9 Plus Google Lock Reset FRP Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S9 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S9 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S9 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S9 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S9 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S9 Plus easily.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ released in February 2018. Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S9+ has a 6.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S9+ runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa or Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with a Dual Camera 12-megaPixel + 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to delete FRP Samsung S9 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung S9 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- Click on OK then Swipe to right and click on Lock Icon.
- Swipe down the Not signed In
- Media ==>> Done ==>> Allow only while using the app.
- Add app shortcuts ==>> Chrome ==>> Back arrow ==>> Chrome icon.
- Search for Google.com >> 9 Points >> Maps.
- Drive >> Maps icon >> SKIP.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S9 Plus phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S9 Plus phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung S9 Plus phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung S9 Plus device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung bypass S9 Plus Google Lock Reset FRP Android 10.