Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass M51 Remove FRP Lock Latest Security Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M51 released in August 2020. Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M51 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset, and powered by a 7000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megaPixel + 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 32-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M51, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M51 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M51 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M51 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M51. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung M51 Device:
- Reset FRP Samsung M51 Google Account Lock FRP Android 11
- FRP Lock Samsung M51 Google Bypass Android 10 Apps not installed
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M51 remove Google FRP Android 10
- Reset FRP Samsung M51 Gmail Remove FRP SM-A202 U3 Lock
- FRP Bypass Samsung M51 Google Lock Remove Android 10 Unlock
- FRP Unlock Samsung M51 – FRP bypass Samsung SM-A202
How to unlock FRP Samsung M51
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M51
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M51 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass M51 Remove FRP Lock Latest Security Update.