Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass J6 2018 Google Account Lock frp 100% Tested easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J6 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J6 has a 5.60 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J6 runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with Camera 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J6 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J6 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J6 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J6 2018 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J6 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J6 Device:
- Unlock Samsung J6 FRP Google lock Bypass Android 10 Via FRP tool
- FRP Unlock Samsung J6 2018 Bypass Android 10 New Method 2021
- FRP Samsung Bypass J6 Android 10 FRP Unlock App Not installed
- FRP Samsung bypass J6 Android 10 Lock Method 2021 Without Apk
- Samsung J6 FRP Bypass Gmail account lock Remove FRP NO Laptop
- Bypass FRP Samsung J6 2018 App Not Install Fix Oct 2020
How to unlock FRP Samsung J6 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J6 2018
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung J6 2018 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung J6 2018 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung J6 2018 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung J6 2018 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass J6 2018 Google Account Lock frp 100% Tested.