Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass J5 2017 J530F U4 Gmail frp lock Android 8 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung J5 2017, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 2017 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J5 2017 easily.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Samsung J5 2017
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass J5 2017 J530F U4 Gmail frp lock Android 8 Oreo.