Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung bypass Grand Prime Plus Gmail lock Via Muslim ODIN Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Grand Prime Plus comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Grand Prime Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Grand Prime Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Grand Prime Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Grand Prime Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.googlemaps.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the googlemaps app on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus click on View to open the Google maps.
- 3 Lines >> Terms of Service >> Long tap on any word >> 3 Dots.
- ASSIST >> NO THANKS == >> Search for Chrome
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Grand Prime Plus & you have successfully FRP Samsung bypass Grand Prime Plus Gmail lock Via Muslim ODIN Tool.