Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung bypass C7 google account Unlock Samsung C7000 Free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications
The Samsung C7 released in May 2016. Samsung C7 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung C7 has a 5.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung C7 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung C7 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung C7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung C7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung C7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung C7 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy C7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy C7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung C7
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy C7
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with pin code
- Enter the Pin code click on OK and quickly press once the power Button.
- Press one more time on the Power Button
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the left and click on Notifications Logo then Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> lock screen and security >> other security settings >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services >> Storage >> Manage Storage >> Delete All Data >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting >> Cloud & accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting >> apps >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung C7 & you have successfully FRP Samsung bypass C7 google account Unlock Samsung C7000 Free.