Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung bypass A51 Google account lock Remove FRP Via Samfirm easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A51 released in December 2019. Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with 4/6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A51 has a 6.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A51 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9611 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with Quad Camera 48-megaPixel + 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 32-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A51, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A51 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A51 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A51 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A51. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung A51
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy A51 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung S9 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Samsung bypass A51 Google account lock Remove FRP Via Samfirm.