Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass A50s Android 10 Reset gmail Update March 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A50s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A50s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A50s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A50s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A50s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A50s easily.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications
The Samsung A50s released in April 2020. Samsung A50s comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A50s has a 6.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Samsung A50s runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A50s comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A50s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A50s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A50s
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy A50s & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy A50s from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50s to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy A50s device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A50s Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A50s phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A50s phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A50s phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A50s device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass A50s Android 10 Reset gmail Update March 2021.