Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass A5 2017 Gmail lock Remove FRP Using FRP Tool easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Specifications
The Samsung A5 2017 released in January 2017. Samsung A5 2017 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung A5 2017 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung A5 2017 runs on an Octa-core 1.9 GHz Exynos 7880 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A5 2017 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A5 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A5 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A5 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A5 2017 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung A5 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A5 2017 & you have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass A5 2017 Gmail lock Remove FRP Using FRP Tool.