Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung Bypass A40 Google lock Remove FRP Via Muslim Odin easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A40, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A40 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A40 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A40 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A40 released in March 2019. Samsung Galaxy A40 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A40 has a 5.90 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A40 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7885 chipset, and powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A40 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 25-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A40 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A40. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A40
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy A40 & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy A40 from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A40 to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy A40 device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A40 Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A40 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A40 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A40 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A40 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass A40 Google lock Remove FRP Via Muslim Odin.