Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Samsung A20 Google account bypass new security Patch U11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A20, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A20 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A20 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
The Samsung A20 released in March 2019. Samsung A20 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A20 has a 6.40 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung A20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.35 GHz Exynos 7884 Octa, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A20 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A20
- Power ON your Samsung A20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Devices ==>> 3 dots ==>> Settings.
- About Media and devices ==>> Info Icon ==>> Permissions.
- Search for Pin Windows then Enable it on.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin & set up a PIN code.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung A20 Google account bypass new security Patch U11.