Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP lOCK Samsung Note 9 Gmail account FRP Bypass November 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa OR Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 9
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Quick Shortcut Maker in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Quick Shortcut Maker in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps.
- Select QuickShortcutMaker then restore it.
- Now Go back to the internet browser and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for QuickShortcutMaker to open the app.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP lOCK Samsung Note 9 Gmail account FRP Bypass November 2020.