Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP lock Samsung M11 Bypass Gmail Without Smart Switch easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M11 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 6.40 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M11 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M11 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung M11
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M11
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M11 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M11 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on the Click to Open Lock screen Page:
- Pattern ==> Draw a new Pattern lock ==> Confirm.
- Go back to the welcome page. In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP lock Samsung M11 Bypass Gmail Without Smart Switch.