Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Lock Samsung J5 2016 bypass Gmail Account FRP Android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 released in March 2016. Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 has a 5.2 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. The Samsung J5 2016 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 2016 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung J5 2016
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041 then click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J5 2016 & you have successfully FRP Lock Samsung J5 2016 bypass Gmail Account FRP Android 7 Nougat.