Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Huawei P30 PRO Gmail lock Downgrade For FRP Bypass VOG-L29 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei P30 PRO, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei P30 PRO, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei P30 PRO is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Huawei P30 PRO mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei P30 PRO device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei P30 PRO easily.
Huawei P30 PRO Specifications:
The Huawei P30 Pro released in March 2019. Huawei P30 Pro comes with 6/8 GB ram and 128/256/512 GB ROM. The Huawei P30 Pro has a 6.47 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei P30 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, and powered by a 4200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P30 Pro comes with a Quad camera 40-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 8-megapixel + TOF 3D MAIN Camera and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei P30 PRO device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei P30 PRO. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei P30 PRO:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P30 PRO:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P30 PRO
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei P30 PRO
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei P30 PRO mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei P30 PRO turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei P30 PRO.
- You have successfully FRP Huawei P30 PRO Gmail lock Downgrade For FRP Bypass VOG-L29.