Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Honor 10 Lite Google lock bypass android 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 10 Lite Specifications:
Honor 10 Lite released in November 2018. Honor 10 Lite comes with 3/4/6 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 10 Lite has a 6.21 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Honor 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710 chipset and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 10 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 24-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 10 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 10 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Honor 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Honor 10 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 10 Lite
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Honor 10 Lite
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Honor 10 Lite mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Honor 10 Lite turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Honor 10 Lite.
- You have successfully FRP Honor 10 Lite Google lock bypass android 9 Pie.