Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Google Pixel 4 Bypass Google Account Lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Google Pixel 4
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Google Pixel 4. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Google Pixel 4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Google Pixel 4 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Google Pixel 4 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Google Pixel 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Google Pixel 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Google Pixel 4 easily.
How to FRP Google Pixel 4 bypass
- Power ON your Google Pixel 4.
- Connect your Google Pixel 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision settings ==> Talkback ==> Turn on Use talkback.
- Close ==> Close ==> Allow ==> Back arrow.
- Swype the letter L reverse ==> tap twice on While using the app ==> Use Voice commands
- Quickly once use see the micro icon say loudly Google assistant.
- Click on Start Download and wait until the update finish then Swype the letter L reverse again.
- Tap twice on Use Voice commands and Quickly once use see the micro icon say loudly Google assistant
- Click twice on Keyboard Icon.
- Type Open youtube
- Hold together the Volume Up key + Volume DOWN Key ==> Turn ON ==> Again hold together Volume Up key + Volume DOWN Key to turn off the Talkback.
- Account ==> Terms of service ==> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu==> Turn ON Accessibility Menu Shortcut.
- ALLOW ==> GOT IT==> Go back to Settings menu
- Apps ==> ALL Apps ==> Android Setup.
- FORCE STOP ==> OK ==> Go back to apps Page.
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> Disable app.
- Restart your Google Pixel 4 ==> Get started ==> Skip ==> back arrow ==> 3 dots.
- Assistant ==> Settings ==> Enable Google Play services.
- Set up offline ==> Continue ==> More ==> Accept ==> Skip ==> Skip.
- Finally factory reset your Google Pixel 4.
- Settings ==> System ==> Reset Options.
- Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Google Pixel 4 Bypass Google Account Lock Without PC.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Google Pixel 4. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Google Pixel 4 device, feel free to add a comment below.
Read more: Download TGTKEY Pro Unlock TOOL Full Free