Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass ZTE Blade A3 2020 Google lock Reset FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your ZTE Blade A3 2020, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your ZTE Blade A3 2020 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your ZTE Blade A3 2020 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your ZTE Blade A3 2020 device easily and smoothly.
ZTE Blade A3 2020 Specifications
The ZTE Blade A3 2020 released in April 2019. ZTE Blade A3 2020 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The ZTE Blade A3 2020 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels, ZTE Blade A3 2020 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz, and powered by a 2000mAh NON-removable battery. The ZTE Blade A3 2020 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP ZTE Blade A3 2020
- Power ON your ZTE Blade A3 2020.
- Connect your ZTE Blade A3 2020 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then at the same time click on OK & press once on Power Button.
- In Not signed In, swipe from the left, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- Advanced ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- YouTube Go ==> YouTube Logo ==> Notifications.
- Advanced ==> In-app notification setting ==> About.
- Click on YouTube Terms of Service and A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Settings ==> Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock then Restart your ZTE Blade A3 2020 .
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass ZTE Blade A3 2020 Google lock Reset FRP Without PC.