Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12.5.2 google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to region page >> Type www.youtube.com >> Long tap on www.youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Settings >> Password & security >> Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password>> Draw a new pattern >> Next >> Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- About phone >> MIUI Version >> press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Congratulations! you have successfully FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MIUI 12.5.2 google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.