Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T Remove Google Account MIUI 12.5 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your smartphone easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to region page >> Type www.youtube.com >> Long tap on www.youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue >> Continue >> SKIP.
- Settings >> Password & security >> Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password>> Draw a new pattern >> Next >> Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T:
- About phone >> MIUI Version >> press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T.
- Congratulations! you have successfully remove frp Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T MIUI 12.5.