Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max device easily and smoothly.
How to reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
- Choose any language then choose any region.
- Click on Skip ==> Next ==> Next.
- Accept ==> Only screen Lock ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw unlock Pattern.
- You stuck on Not signed in message again.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max to your Wi-Fi.
- Draw your pattern that you set up early then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Without APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.