Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC MIUI 12 Google FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC easily.
How to unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add Network, Type anything & Long tap on it.
- Click on Share Icone then long tap on Gmail
- Notifications ==> Additionnal setting in the app ==> 3 dots.
- Help & feedback ==> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings. ==> Chrome ==> Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Passwords & security ==> Screen lock ==> PIN.
- Got it ==> Enter a new PIN Lock ==> Continue ==> Confirm PIN ==> OK.
- Finally! go back to the welcome page & finish the setup wizard.
- Enter the PIN Lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC MIUI 12 Google FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download D&G Unlocker Tool For Free